Recording health events in FarmOps is quick, easy and vital to improving herd performance.
By recording Health Events in FarmOps, you will:
- Get a Problem Cow list at breeding. This highlights cows that need a pre-breeding check
- See Health Events on the Animal Record
- Improve your management of Mastitis & SCC
- Health events entered in FarmOps are also sync'd to ICBF
Here's how to record health events in FarmOps:
- From the Task List, go to Record New Event
- Select Record Treatment
- Select your cow. Tap Continue
- Tap Select From List under the Health Event heading
- Use the filter to see the Cow after calving health events
- Pick you health event and tap Done
- You will now see the list of health events you want to record. Tap Continue
- Now you can add a treatment for compliance & withdrawal management if you wish. Or just tap Skip (No Treatment) to record just the Health Event.
You have now recorded your health event!